- mixture. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 slice) equals 185 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.