- Carefully spoon some reserved butter mixture over salmon. Cover and
- grill or broil 15-20 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with
- a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tartar sauce ingredients.
- Serve with salmon. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 5 ounces cooked salmon with 2 tablespoons tartar sauce equals 624 calories, 52 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.