“I often serve this easy beef casserole, along with vegetables from my garden, to our hungry family after a full day of ranch work.” —Shayla McCullers, Frostproof, Florida
7 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add soup and sour
- cream; beat until blended. Drain pasta.
- Spoon half of the beef mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Top with pasta, soup mixture and remaining beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 622 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 817 mg sodium,