Herbed Sour Cream Biscuits
"Being a student can make cooking impossible," writes Audrey Hurd of Fountain Hills, Arizona. "So I took an easy biscuit recipe and added an herb mixture of my own...and voila! These tender rolls make my quick home meals a real treat."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar, garlic, rosemary and
- basil. Combine club soda and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients
- just until moistened.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a baking sheet coated
- with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until
- golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6 biscuits.
Nutrition Facts: 1 biscuit equals 94 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.