No one will ever suspect that this rosemary-seasoned side dish starts with canned potatoes. "Fast ideas are a big part of my recipe file, and these buttery potatoes are a favorite," writes Jane Symens of Anchor Point, Alaska.
3 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a large ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all of the
- ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until
- heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 164 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.