- in the center of each square. Moisten edges of pastry with water and
- fold over filling, forming a triangle. Press edges with a fork to
- seal. Make a 1-in. slit in the top of each triangle.
- Place on two ungreased baking sheets. Beat egg and water; brush over
- pastry. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 458 calories, 31 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.