- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, sesame seeds, garlic salt,
- paprika and herbs. Punch dough down. Divide into 32 pieces; roll
- each into a ball.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons butter into a 10-in. tube pan coated with cooking
- spray; sprinkle with a third of the cheese mixture. Top with 16
- balls. Repeat layers. Drizzle with remaining butter and sprinkle
- with remaining cheese mixture. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 loaf (32 pieces).
Nutrition Facts: 2 pieces equals 150 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.