Herbed Feta Dip
Guests can’t get enough of this thick, zesty dip that bursts with fresh Mediterranean flavor. The feta cheese and fresh mint complement each other beautifully, creating the perfect sidekick for crunchy carrots, toasted pita chips, sliced baguettes or any other dipper you fancy.Rebecca Ray, Chicago, Illinois
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups (16 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and
- pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and lemon juice; process
- until creamy. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup dip (calculated without vegetables) equals 176 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer