Herbed Dip for Veggies
The various seasonings in this dip blend together beautifully, offering extra zip. Guests always remark on how great it is, and I agree. It's perfect for dipping raw vegetables.
Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash garlic salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Refrigerate
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream; calculated without vegetables) equals 81 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium,