- Score each rectangle widthwise at 2-in. intervals. Using marks as a
- guide, fold dough accordion-style back and forth along score lines.
- Cut folded dough into six 1-in. pieces. Place pieces cut side down
- in greased muffin cups. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before
- baking. Brush with egg white. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Basil & Oregano Dinner Rolls: Substitute 1/2 teaspoon each dried oregano and basil for Italian seasoning. Fresh Herb Dinner Rolls: Substitute 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley and 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme for Italian seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 186 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.