Herbed Bubble Bread
"It takes just five ingredients to dress up a package of frozen rolls to make this buttery, crusty loaf," says Anita Whorton of Powder Springs, Georgia.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen dinner roll dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, oregano, and
- thyme. Cut each roll in half; dip into butter mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 12-cup fluted tube pan. Pour remaining herb
- mixture over top. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or
- until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 140 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.