Herbed Bread Slices
Margaret Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary
- and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into 2-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 99 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.