Herb-Glazed Turkey Slices
In the mood for a taste of turkey, but don't have time to prepare a whole bird? Here's the perfect solution! These savory slices-and easy-to-prepare herb glaze-offer the goodness of turkey without the hassle.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dried rosemary, crushed and garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large skillet, brown turkey slices on each side in oil. In a
- small bowl, combine the broth, apple juice, honey, mustard, salt,
- basil, rosemary and garlic powder; pour over turkey. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until the
- turkey is no longer pink.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 213 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 570 mg sodium,