With just a few minutes of prep, you can toss these savory potatoes into the oven to bake. Seasoned with fresh rosemary and herbs, they bring a pleasantly bold flavor to any meal. –Light & Tasty Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings;
- sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan
- coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or
- until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 155 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.