This savory butter makes a thoughtful and versatile gift at holiday time. It's great spread on French bread or chicken before baking, or tossed with hot cooked vegetables or pasta.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until well blended. Cover
- and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups. 32 servings, 1
- tablespoon per serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.