We love to use this savory butter on fresh corn on the cob, but it is also yummy on many fresh vegetables.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with
- corn. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 203 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.