Heavenly Ice Cream Dream
My daughter created this recipe after she tried this dessert at a restaurant in England, where she is currently stationed in the US Air Force.
She asked for the recipe but they refused to share. The delight in this special sundae is the surprise at the bottom of the dish.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1
- tablespoon for topping; divide remaining mixture between two dessert
- Top with ice cream. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings and
- sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 489 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.