Heavenly Hot Chocolate Mix
At Christmastime, I make up several batches of this hot chocolate mix to give away. I package it in clean, empty instant coffee jars and add a festive label. People frequently return the jars for refills! —Sara Tatham, Plymouth, New HampshireMarshmallow Snowmen >
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a large airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a
- cool dry place for up to 2 months (mixture will settle).
- To prepare hot chocolate: Place 1/3 cup mix in a mug; add 3/4 cup hot
- water and stir until blended. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup hot chocolate equals 312 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.