Hearty Ham Kabobs
Gloria Houghton, Winter Park, Florida
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- On four to six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the
- ham, tomatoes, green pepper, pineapple and onion.
- Combine salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce; baste kabobs. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through,
- basting with salad dressing mixture and turning once. Serve with
- rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 278 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,287 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.