- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the first five sauce ingredients;
- cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Cook and stir 2
- minutes longer. Stir in apple. Serve warm over French toast. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 562 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,413 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.