Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Garlic and herb cream cheese add subtle notes of flavor to this creamy, hearty soup. On a chilly day, it's like having a bowl full of comfort.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions using a Dutch oven.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings
- (2-1/4 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 425 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,832 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.