Hearty Beef Ravioli
You’re only 30 minutes away from a great new pasta dish. Just add a fresh salad and a slice of crusty bread, and dinner’s done in no time! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and green pepper
- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the tomatoes,
- tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain pasta. Serve with sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 2
- tablespoons cheese and about 1 tablespoon olives. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 375 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.