- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie
- plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of pie plate; flute edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk the filling ingredients until blended. Pour
- into pastry.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until
- crumbly. Stir in hazelnuts and liqueur if desired; sprinkle over
- filling. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 50-55
- minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 571 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.