- 350°; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Pierce side of each eclair with tip of knife. Cool on wire racks.
- Split eclairs open. Pull out and discard soft dough from inside tops
- and bottoms.
- For filling, dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; cool. In a
- small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks
- form. Fold in coffee mixture and 1/4 cup hazelnuts. Refrigerate.
- Fill the eclairs just before serving; replace tops. Spread with
- melted chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts. Refrigerate
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 eclair equals 302 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.