- Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for
- 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and
- butter with cream and coffee granules; stir until smooth. Cool to
- room temperature.
- Transfer to a small bowl; beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Beat in
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Frost brownies;
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 288 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.