Hazelnut Crescent Rolls
Yum! Tender dough gives way to warm and wonderful chocolate with a hint of hazelnut flavor. This simple treat is sure to please everyone!
Phyllis Adkins - South Charleston, WV
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Nutella, warmed
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- Confectioners' sugar
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with
- 1 tablespoon Nutella; sprinkle with toffee bits. Roll up from the
- wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust
- with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll (calculated without confectioners' sugar) equals 250 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.