Hazelnut Cheesecake Dessert
Make this the night before serving, as it needs to refrigerate overnight.
Chocolate hazelnut spread can be found near the peanut butter in your grocery store.
9 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) ice cream cake cones
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Place ice cream cones in a large resealable bag; crush with a rolling
- pin. Transfer to a bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the
- hazelnut spread on high for 30 seconds or until it achieves
- spreading consistency. Add 1/2 cup spread to the crushed cones.
- Using a metal spatula, press mixture into a greased 9-in. square
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Fold in whipped topping just until combined. Spread
- two-thirds of cream cheese mixture over the crust. Stir the
- remaining hazelnut spread into the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Spread over cream cheese layer; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate
- overnight. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 393 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.