- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide in half. Roll
- each into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Brush with some of the
- remaining butter. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side. Pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into 12 slices. Place, cut side down, 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets. Brush with remaining butter. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and pineapple
- until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Place a teaspoonful of filling in the center of each roll. Bake at
- 425° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks.
- For glaze, combine sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired
- consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.