Hawaiian Deli Sandwiches
"When our four kids were in sports, we were often on the road for meals," relates Tammy Blomquist from Taylorville, Illinois. "These easy sandwiches can be made ahead of time, and they travel well. They're great for potlucks and entertaining, too." TIP: To feed a crowd, Tammy usually increases this recipe and starts with a dozen rolls instead of four.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (4.4 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 slices deli ham
- 4 slices hard salami
- 2 slices deli turkey
- Leaving the rolls attached, cut in half horizontally; remove top.
- Spread ranch dressing over cut side of top; spread mustard over cut
- side of bottom. Layer with ham, salami and turkey; replace top. Cut
- into four sandwiches. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 406 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 2,015 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.