Hash in a Flash
"I cook more roast beef than we need for one meal so that we'll have leftovers for this homey hash," says Wendy Masters of Grand Valley, Ontario. "We look forward to this satisfying supper."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked roast beef
- 1/2 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in
- remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat without stirring until
- browned, about 10 minutes. Turn; brown remaining side. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1-3/4 cup equals 358 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 931 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.