Hash Brown Pork Skillet
Our Test Kitchen adds potatoes and veggies to leftover pork tenderloin for an easy, creamy weeknight supper in minutes!
Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and green pepper in
- butter over medium heat until almost tender. Stir in the pork,
- bouillon and pepper; heat through.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth; add to skillet.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until mixture is
- thickened, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 286 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 449 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.