Harry's Hot Mustard
Perfect for dipping pretzels or accompanying cooked sausage, this hot mustard delivers a serious kick. If you like spicy foods, this is one you'll use time and again.Harry Goeschko, Waukesha, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Fully cooked bratwurst links or smoked sausage
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, sugar and salt. Stir in water
- and vinegar until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting
- lid. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with sausage. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 teaspoon equals 16 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free Food.