Ham and Pea Salad
In Ephrata, Washington, Laura Whitney needs just five ingredients to create this quick colorful salad. "I work 10-hour days and have little time to spend in the kitchen, so I look for all the shortcuts I can find," she explains.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour
- dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 182 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.