Ham and Hash Browns
"You just can't beat the slow cooker for convenience...I use mine two or three times a week all year-round," writes Marlene Muckenhirn of Delano, Minnesota. "Here's a new way to prepare an old-fashioned favorite."
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 7 hours
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a
- bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover
- and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,623 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.