Ham and Cheese Biscuits
These specially stuffed biscuits are a must throughout the year. I get asked to make them for school parties, bridal luncheons and holiday get-togethers.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages heat and serve pull-apart rolls (24 rolls)
- 1-1/2 pounds shaved fully cooked ham
- 6 slices (6 to 8 ounces) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Separate rolls. Divide ham and cheese into 24 portions and place in
- the center of each roll. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and Worcestershire
- sauce. Pour over rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 350°
- for 10-15 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 364 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 881 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.