Ham and Cheese Bagels
"These bite-size bagel sandwiches are easy to fix for breakfast, lunch snacks and family get-togethers," writes Kristin Dallum of Vancouver, Washington. "Both combinations of toppings are as yummy as they are colorful."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 3 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Spread cream cheese over cut sides of bagels. Place on an ungreased
- baking sheet with cream cheese side up. Cut the ham and cheddar
- cheese into 2-in. squares; place over cream cheese.
- Top half of the bagels with tomato and onion and half with pineapple
- and parsley. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 223 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.