Ham and Broccoli Divan
I worked for years in a school cafeteria and exchanged many recipes with co-workers. I'm happy to pass on this tasty, simple-to-prepare-dish.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mustard, Worcestershire
- sauce and pepper; spoon half into a skillet. Top with the broccoli,
- ham, half of the onions and cheese.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over cheese and top with remaining
- onions. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until
- heated through. Do not stir. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 387 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 1,339 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.