Ham Spaghetti Skillet
From San Antonio, Texas, Edna Shaver shares this satisfying skillet of ham, chicken and spaghetti that's tossed in a creamy sauce. For make-ahead convenience, assemble it in a casserole the day before and store it in the fridge.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender; reduce
- heat; to low. Drain spaghetti.
- Add the spaghetti, ham, chicken, sour cream, cottage cheese, celery
- salt, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated
- through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 618 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 1,691 mg sodium,