- jelly-roll style. Cut into 1-in. slices and place, cut side down, 2
- in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 12-15
- minutes or until golden brown.
- For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour
- until smooth; gradually add milk. Cook and stir until thickened. Add
- steak sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and cheese. Stir until melted.
- Serve with roll-ups. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 360 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,105 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.