- Top with half of the sour cream, potatoes, onion, ham and cheese.
- Combine 6 teaspoons dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle
- half over cheese. Layer with three phyllo sheets, brushing each with
- butter. Top with remaining sour cream, potatoes, onion, ham, cheese
- and seasoning mixture.
- Layer with remaining phyllo dough, brushing each sheet with butter.
- Combine egg and cream; brush over top. Sprinkle with remaining dill.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 321 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.