Ham Cream Cheese Balls
It seems like I'm always hosting a shower, birthday or other celebration. This spread is fast to fix.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Crackers and raw vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, onions and
- Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in peanuts.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and
- vegetables. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 86 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.