- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter
- until tender. Add ham and mix well; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- thirds. Roll each portion into a 16-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Cut each
- rectangle into eight squares. Place a tablespoonful of ham mixture
- in the center of each square. Add bacon, olives and/or cheese if
- desired. Fold up corners to center of dough; seal edges.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Bake at 350° for 16-20
- minutes or until golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.