- On a work surface, carefully remove one sheet of phyllo dough and
- fold in thirds lengthwise (keep remaining phyllo covered with
- plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out).
- Lightly brush phyllo strip with butter. Place a rounded
- tablespoonful of filling in lower right corner of strip. Fold dough
- over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then fold over,
- forming another triangle. Continue folding, like a flag, until you
- come to the end of the strip.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and filling. Place triangles on
- ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter. Bake at 375° for
- 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk
- in flour until smooth; add milk and salt. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in
- Swiss cheese until melted. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Serve
- with triangles. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 125 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.