- Add yogurt, mashing avocado into chunky consistency.
- Add tomato, shallot, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, chili powder,
- and cayenne. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Cut each olive into 4 crosswise slices, refrigerating until ready to
- To assemble, spoon guacamole into each tortilla cup. Sprinkle with
- minced cilantro and top with olive slice.
- Arrange on large serving platter.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 27 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/4 starch, 1/4 milk.