Gruesome Green Toes
“With only four ingredients and no baking, you'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this treat," writes Jamey Jackson from Gile, Wisconsin. "It's also a great recipe to make with kids. Even the littlest ones can press the gumdrop 'nails' on.”
22 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + standing
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Green paste food coloring
- 22 Nutter Butter cookies
- 11 Crows candies, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint green.
- Dip one cookie into candy coating. Let excess drip off and place on
- waxed paper. Immediately place a candy half, cut side down, on the
- cookie. Repeat. Let stand for 15 minutes or until set. Yield: 22
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.