Ground Beef Zucchini Skillet
“My mom gave me this recipe when I was searching for other entrees with ground beef and veggies that my kids would eat,” writes Carol Kurpjuweit of Humansville, Missouri. “It’s great with garlic bread.”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the corn, tomatoes, zucchini,
- mushrooms, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for
- 10-15 minutes or until heated through and zucchini is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 213 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.