- portion into a 6-1/2-in. circle.
- Mound a heaping 1/3 cup filling on half of circle. Moisten edges with
- water; fold dough over filling and press edges with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry and
- Cut three slits in the top of each turnover; brush with cream. Bake
- at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and
- crust is golden brown. Yield: 15 turnovers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 449 calories, 27 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.