- stirring frequently.
- Set aside 1 teaspoon marinade. Turn vegetables; baste with remaining
- marinade. Grill 5-8 minutes longer or until tender, stirring
- frequently. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cheeses and
- mayonnaise; set aside.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with reserved marinade. Place
- tortillas, marinade side down, on grill for 1-3 minutes or until
- lightly toasted.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over ungrilled side of each
- tortilla. Top with romaine and 1 cup grilled vegetables; roll up.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 332 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 632 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 2 fat.