- potato shells skin side up on grill rack and grill, covered, over
- indirect medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain vegetables, reserving marinade. Transfer the vegetables to a
- grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10
- minutes or until tender, stirring and basting frequently with
- reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle potato skins with cheese. Fill with grilled vegetables;
- sprinkle with remaining salt. Grill 5 minutes longer or until cheese
- is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 potato with vegetables equals 107 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.