Grilled Tilapia with Mango
"This is a different twist on tilapia that I created for my wife. She enjoyed the combination of mango with the Parmesan. There's nothing like eating this out on the deck with a cold glass of iced tea." Gregg May - Columbus, OH
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Using
- long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tilapia, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn tilapia;
- top with cheese, lemon and mango. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until
- fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 213 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon